Our CNC Swiss machining capabilities are ideal for manufacturing parts with complex designs, tight tolerances, unique features and high quality surface finishes. Swiss CNC machines are world renowned for their accuracy, repeatability, low tool costs, quick set-up and short lead times.
Excellence in machining complex parts from preproduction through full production runs
- ID & OD Threading, Cross Drilling, Cross Tapping, End & Side Milling, Turning and Broaching
- Tolerance on length: 0.0003″ to 0.0005″
- Tolerance on an outside diameter: 0.0003″ to 0.0005″
- Tolerance on an inside diameter: 0.0003″ to 0.0005″
- Bar Stock: 3.0mm (0.118″) to 20.0mm (0.787″)
- Maximum Workpiece Length: 170.0mm (6.690″)
- Micro-finish: 8 to 16 micro inch finish
Tolerances and finish capabilities are subject to material condition, machinability, and part complexity/design.